FxPro clients can expect commission charges only on FX pairs & Spot Metals on the FxPro cTrader platform. FxPro charges $35 per million USD traded. If a trading account is denominated in a currency other than USD, the figure is converted to the respective currency.
Conversion of trade size from base currency to USD
Calculate commission charges in USD ($35 per USD million traded)
Convert commission charges from USD to EUR (account currency)
Swap/rollover charges are incurred when a trade is kept open overnight, to reflect the cost of funding your trade(s). The swap is charged automatically at 21:59 (UK time) to the client account and is converted into the currency that the account is denominated in.
• On FxPro, MT4 & cTrader platforms, the swap is calculated and charged once every weekday, with the exception of Friday, when it is calculated and charged three times to account for the weekend rollover (Friday – Monday).
• On the MT5 platform, swap charges occur daily for all instruments
• There are no swaps incurred on Future contracts
• Swap rates are reviewed on a weekly basis & updated accordingly
• We also offer swap-free accounts that come with some conditions. Please contact us directly for details.
For Forex pairs, the cost or income is calculated as the interest rate differential between the Tomorrow Next Deposit Rates(TNDR) of the 2 currencies in question, plus the commission charged by the Company on which the position is held and depending on the type of the position(Long / Short). Clients may either gain or lose on swap, thereby having either positive or negative rollover, respectively.It is possible that some instruments may have negative rollover values on both sides as a result of commission being added on top of the overnight interest rate differential of the two currencies.
For Spot Indices and Spot Metals, the swap charges are based on the underlying Tomorrow Next Deposit Rate (TNDR) of the Quote currency of the relevant asset, plus the commission charged by the Company on Long positions or minus the commission charged by the Company on Short positions.
The cost calculator can be used to calculate the quarterly charges of every instrument we offer, customised to your trading. Before using the cost calculator above, please go through the following example to assist in correctly filling the required fields.