FxPro Wins Best FX Broker 2013 At The Shares Magazine Awards.
19 November 2013, London. FxPro Group Ltd (FxPro), the 100% Agency Model FX broker, has been named Best FX Broker at the 2013 Shares Magazine Awards in London.
“We are delighted to have won the Shares Award ‘Best FX Broker 2013’ against a tough field of competitors and would like to thank our clients for their support. 2013 has been an exciting year for FxPro in which we have built on our client-centric Agency Model of order execution to bring our clients products and services that are designed to improve their trading experience, skills and results.” Charalambos Psimolophitis, CEO at FxPro.
2013 has seen FxPro push ahead with its goal of becoming the FX broker of choice for retail investors and traders through the introduction of a number of highly innovative trading tools and services that include:
- FxPro Vault. An industry-first and an invaluable risk and money-management tool.
- FxPro Library. A busy marketplace where traders can download free and paid back-tested automated strategies and FxPro Quant templates.
- FxPro VPS. Allows algorithmic traders to reduce latency and ensure that their strategies run uninterrupted 24/7.
- FxPro Quant. A user-friendly drag and drop strategy building tool that allows traders to develop their own automated strategies for the popular MT4 trading platform.
- FxPro SuperTrader. A revolutionary investment platform where traders can invest in stringently tested, risk-rated strategies of trade leaders.
“FxPro has been recognised for its hard work in 2013 and it’s great to see them deservedly win Best FX Broker at this year’s Shares Magazine Awards. Their wealth of innovative trading tools caters for a broad audience of traders and investors alike, in particular those people looking to trade the FX markets.” Michael Boydell, Managing Director at MSM Media Ltd.